Each day we should sleep no less than 8 hours in order to have energy to do various activities the next day. Some people feel that they have had enough sleep. But still wake up feeling tired all the time. Today, Hello Doctor, there is a solution for you to get a full night’s sleep and escape from Symptoms of sleep twitching
sleep twitching symptoms What muscle does it come from?
Muscle spasms (Myoclonus) are caused by a single, small muscle group. Most often it happens one point at a time.
But sometimes it can occur all over the body at the same time. Muscle spasms are generally temporary and resolve on their own within a few days. Or there are other symptoms in the area where the spasm occurs, such as a tingling sensation. muscle weakness
If there are frequent and prolonged twitching symptoms, you should see a doctor. To find the cause and receive proper treatment. Because it may be a sign of other diseases as well.
To whom can muscle spasms occur?
Research from Italian researchers said that Muscle spasms can occur in all genders, whether female or male, and can occur in 60-70% of all ages.
The reason why we have sleep twitching while sleeping
These actions is the cause of sleep disturbances that cause you to not sleep well and can have a negative effect on health and the body in various ways that may follow
- exercise Especially for exercising in the evening. Because it makes the ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com energy metabolism process work harder. It causes muscle spasms while you are resting.
- Caffeine: You should reduce caffeine, nicotine, and other stimulants because they can cause brain dysfunction, making it difficult for you to sleep. Or couldn’t sleep at all all night. It also increases the frequency of muscle twitching.
- stress and anxiety Make your brain or mind work continuously and be alert all the time. Even while you’re sleeping. There may be a tendency for involuntary muscle spasms and waking up frequently in the middle of the night.
- Sleeping styles, such as sleeping on your stomach, which can cause breathing problems, can lead to muscle spasms.
How to fix “sleep spasms” for a restful sleep
- Gently stretch and massage muscles that are experiencing spasms. Or there is also tingling.
- Use cold compresses on muscles that are tense and painful, such as ice or cold gel.
- Avoid drinking caffeine.
- Refrain from exercising in the evening. Turn to change the time to morning or afternoon instead.
- Relieve stress and anxiety By doing other activities such as listening to music before going to bed. Practice meditation and relax. Some people use meditation to guide them. Breathing slowly and deeply for 5 minutes may help reduce stress levels.
- Avoid other stimulants and alcohol. They may lead to insomnia.
- You should seek advice from your doctor about using other medicines with spasms. for safety